We are pleased to introduce the initiation of our new Classes at The Greek Online School! The Classes constitute our new creative and effective method towards teaching Greek to a wider audience of students and thus, providing more students with this innovative learning experience.
Our new Classes are value for money (€350 per person) in order for everyone to have the opportunity of learning Greek in this fascinating way, especially parents who want all their children to learn Greek. A minimum number of 5 students is required for a Class to start and to achieve a meaningful experience, we have set a maximum of 12 students to attend each Class. You or your children can attend a classroom from the comfort of your home, save time and money, while interacting with students from all around the world.
To make it easier for you to decide, we have prepared the checklist below, consisting of all information you might need to know.
- A Class is available for your kid(s) on a Saturday morning
- All lessons will be recoded. Hence, in case you (or your kids) are unable to attend a lesson, we will send you the recording and you will not miss a thing!
- Classes cost €350 per person for the whole academic year.
- Family discount is available.
- Classes initiate during the week of 26th October 2015 and come to an end during the week of 20th June 2016.
- The whole duration of a Class is 60 hours in total, across a period of 30 weeks.
- Each Class lesson takes place once a week (excluding Christmas and Easter holidays) and lasts for 120 minutes (2 hours), including a 10-minutes break.
Feel free to share these exciting news to your friends and community and help us retain and spread the Greek language and culture!
Please do not hesitate to express your thoughts about our new Classes, we will be at your disposal to answer all your questions!